12 May 2007
mind reader.
Waking up to find another day
The moon got lost again last night
But now the sun has finally had it’s say
I guess I feel alright
But it hurts when I think, when I let it sink in
It’s all over me
I know you’re here, in the dark
I’m watching you sleep, it hurts a lot
And all I know is you’ve got to give me everything
And nothing else, cause you know I’d give you all of me
I’d give you everything that I am
I’m handing over everything that I’ve got
Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don’t ever wanna have to go and give you up
Stay up till four in the morning and the tears are pouring
And I wanna make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time
Baby if we’re gonna do it come and do it right
- you should watch the mtv. gwen's hot. but not hotter than mcadams! ha, okay enough. and seriously, i've got a mind reader with me. i wanted to download this song since i saw the mtv but lo and behold, my mind reader sends it to me without any prompting. YRMW.
that is not good. is it? hmm.
alright, i'm waiting for the week to be over. hopefully the next will be better.
say goodbye to rifle range rd in six months time. those who want to visit please do drop by. before it's gone forever. and this is dampening my spirits more. when i already feel out of sorts.
06:06