19 June 2007
hit the repeat button.
Well you're the closest thing I have,
To bring up in a conversation.
About a love that didnt last.
But I could never call you mine,
Cause I could never call myself yours.
And if we were really meant to be,
Well then we justify destiny.
Its not that our love died,
Just never really bloomed.
And it might not make much sense,
To you or any of my friends.
Though somehow still you affect the things I do.
And you cant lose what you never had.
I dont understand why I feel sad,
Every time I see you out with someone new.
- car ride home and i haven't heard this for quite awhile. in fact i haven't heard this cd i burnt for a bit, and somehow my big sister asked for 'lips of an angel' and i was like of course i have it. and so these were one of the many other bittersweet songs in the cd.
Let me in to see you in the morning light
To get me on and all along the tears they come
See all come, I want you to believe in life
But I get the strangest feeling that you've gone away
And when you find out who you are its too late to change
I wish I could be every little thing you wanted, all the time
Oh, I wish I could be every little thing you wanted, all the time, sometimes
*
i swear songs hit me in a way like no other. okay, and a handful of movies. it's not healthy, but i relate songs with incidents or persons.
and then, this cd brings back memories during journeys in the car. what with the few selected songs on repeat.
take my hand, break my stride.
right now, i'm clueless once more. feels there's something that's bothering me, yet it doesnt. it could just be one of the voices that's in my head. but yet, it could be instinct. but then again, i ain't psychic.
i want to get out of myself. yay. i hope i wake up looking different and with a different personality. so fun. who am i kidding.
it just crumbles and burns. does it?please don't let it.
05:57